Dr. Neville walked into the room and said, "I've got some good news, tests are in and there is no sign of a Leukemia relapse." So, Larry and I looked at each other and smiled with a twinkle in our eyes.
Here are my numbers from today:
White Cells 4800 (4500 - 11000)
Neutrophil 2.74 (1.8 – 7.7)
Red Cells 2.51 (4 - 5.2)
Platelets 59 (150 - 400)
If I could eat salad I'd eat spinach salad! Then maybe my Red Cell numbers would be better! haha
So luckily for me I don't have anymore videos to post, because I've made Larry promise that the 4 he took of me at the hospital when I was so drugged with pain killers will never be on the internet. Showings of them here at my house are fine, but never on the internet! Like he said, they show me bald, my hands making the motions that they are actually doing something but in the air, but they also show me jabbering on about the silliest things.
You know, on the day of my biopsy last week I felt so good physically and ever since that day I have felt strong. (Mentally I've been scared). But physically I've felt so good and I think it's from all the thoughts and prayers that were coming to me/us everyday, but it all started on the day of the biopsy. Blessings to you for all your help and thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Florence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad to hear the good news.
BO..
Hey Florence and Larry,
Yepeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so thank ful ... The Lord gave you the best news today, news that only God could have made happen, through the medicine and great Doctors you had.
Therefore unto God we raise
Hymns of glory, songs of praise
To the Father and the Sun
And the Spirit, Three in one,
Honor, might, and glory be
Now and through eternity.
Tons of love and prayers your way........Mira Alexy
AWESOME!!! We're dancing on our chairs in the office for you!!
Sadie, Deb & Carrie
Fabulous news Florence. I can only imagine how you and Larry are feeling tonight.
Prayers have been answered.
Love you,
Rhonda
So glad you got the good news -- will continue to pray for you in the future so things go as well!
Love,
Arlene
Florence,
Just read the good news! I'm very happy for you and wish you continued good news.
God Bless,
Patti
Post a Comment