Monday we awoke to a white blanket of frost, soooo pretty. I had my blood drawn in the morning and here are my counts:
White Cells 4300 (4500 - 11000)
Neutrophil 1.69 (1.8 – 7.7)
Red Cells 2.56 (4 - 5.2)
Platelets 66 (150 - 400)
I didn't need any transfusions or platelets and I didn't hear from my Doctor so all is good.
So, more college football today. We watched the Rose Bowl with USC against Illinois and my brother Paul came over and watched the 4th quarter with us. He's a USC fan and I guess I should have been wanting them to win because they are a PAC 10 team, but I really kind of wanted to see Illinois win the Rose Bowl. But alas, they didn't.
Here's a favorite photo of mine taken back in August when Larry came home for lunch and Ryan Bond came over to have sandwiches with us.
Ok, I'm going to sign off for now! Have a nice rest of the week and I'll check back in on Friday.
Love, Florence

2 comments:
Florence:
Thanks for the update. Nice that you are feeling up to giving us updates on your activities. Hey, no transfusions. Keep getting that rest, even if you have to miss the end of games ( or shows). Maybe Larry needs to get you tivo incase you miss the middles or ends due to the necessity of sleep. :)
Keep your spirits high and the positive thoughts flowing we are continuing to pray for your complete healing. Love to you. Leslie
Florence,
It's great to have you blogging again!
Preceptor Beta Theta wants to know if you need anything (Larry can chime in, too). We'd love to help.
Hooray for your Christmas Carolers! Scott was here for a couple of days before Christmas, and Chelsea is home on break from Oxford -- she leaves Tuesday. We all send our love and good wishes.
Janet
Post a Comment