I hope you enjoyed your weekend, I did! I love snow (being from So. Calif we never saw snow unless we went to the mountains)....
So Larry and I went for a bit of a drive this morning around town to check out the snow. When we got home our neighbor Sierra was building a Snow Bear. Here are a couple of photos.
He has walnut eyes, courtesy of the Black Walnut tree in their backyard.
On our drive I took a photo of my brother Paul's house in downtown Albany. He bought this 1910 Bungalow and moved here from So. California in January of 2006. The house is so nice, all the original stained woodwork inside was never painted. I'm hoping he'll have his backyard on the Albany garden tour one summer because he's built a beautiful Japanese garden.
Then sitting in one of the window seats in our family room I shot some video of the snow falling. Near the end of the video you'll see why I like to sit there - the snow looks like it's falling right on you as you sit or lay there.....
(Sorry, that's the sound of the dishwasher running in the background! haha)
Enjoy!
Florence

4 comments:
Hi Flo - I loved your blog from yesterday and looking at your pictures. Sorry we didn't make it over yesterday. I'm sure we will get things rescheduled soon. I was hoping for more snow today. I love watching it fall - very peaceful. Just thinking of you my friend - Hugs & much love - Merla
We loved the snow too. Shar came down Saturday night and we celebrated Mike's parents 50th anniversary Sunday and she went back home. I miss you and hope you are getting better all the time. It is good that Mike and Larry talk. Oh, by the way, Shar was moved from OHSU to St. Vincents Hospital.
Oh, I missed the snow, not really missed it, just wasn't there to see it..... Your video looks so neat....made me feel like I was there watching it with you... Hope you are feeling good, glad to hear from you..
Prayers
luv
vonnie
Pretty! Just like you.
Aud
Post a Comment