Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good Morning

I'm sending a couple of photos this morning and thanking everyone for their thoughts and prayers. I love taking photos (especially of clouds) so here are a few for you to check out.....


This photo was taken on July 4th, 2006 and I didn't know I had actually caught a bolt of lightning in the shot. If you double click on the photo you'll see it right above the lightbar on Larry's truck, just above the powerlines near the tree...






This photo I took because I liked how bright that cloud was in the back of the gray ones. Then when I downloaded it I noticed the heart shaped cloud right in the middle front! I like to think it was Casey that sent it to me.... :-)



Flat bottom cloud (Cumulus mediocris) during an Oregon Ducks game!!

Ok, got to head out now!
Blog you later,
Florence

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Pretty pretty pretty! I love clouds. Hey how'd your pin prick go? Without incident, I hope.

Aud

PS I think that heart cloud *was* from Casey. :)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures...I'm betting Casey did send that heart to you. Thinking about you lots and sending great energy your way.

Love you
Wanda