Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!!

This morning I woke up at 4:30 am and checked the temperature and it was 19º. It's now warmed up to 37º. I was tempted to go outside to see what it felt like at 19º. Back in the early 1980's the reader board at the bank that I worked at said 21º and I think that was the lowest temp I've ever been out in....

Sorry to my Green Bay Packer fan friends! I was rooting for the green and yellow too but darn it. I heard on the news that only 12 people in attendance at that game had to seek out medical help after sitting there in 23º below zero weather! (That was with the wind chill).

Here are my numbers from yesterday:
White Cells 3200 (4500 - 11000)
Neutrophil 1.53 (1.8 – 7.7)
Red Cells 2.69 (4 - 5.2)
Platelets 71 (150 - 400)

Well that's all for right now!
Florence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Florence:
It's always good to read posts from you. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Lately I'm busy tending sick kiddos. Isn't the sun wonderful? A little cool for my tastes by the sun give us hope of spring coming soon! Take care and keep those happy thoughts flowing.
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo;)

vonnie said...

Hey Florence, sorry I didn't get to get together with you when I got home, we were only home a few days then decided to go to the cabin, it was -18 when we left there this morning to head back to CA....had about 4 ft of snow.....looked pretty but I don't like it....

Hopefully can catch up with you when I get back home the first of feb....I have sent you an email....
Prayers
vonnie