Blogger is a great tool for blogging, but it tends to fall short in the photo department. I know that Florence loves photography (she and I spend a good bit of time talking photo stuff), so I set up a flickr group.
Its address is: http://www.flickr.com/groups/flojomojo/
I'm thinking that this will be a great place for people to post photos of and for Florence. As it's web-based she'll be able to easily access the images from anywhere. I've already uploaded a few photos (you should see some of them to your right), however I'd love to see more photos.
Flickr is a free place on the web for the posting, sharing and organization of your photos. It seemed to have the best set of tools available for this purpose. In order to post pictures to the group you will need to be signed up with flickr and a member of the group. You can send me an email (manachar [at] gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite to join the group.
Thanks Much,
Trent
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOVE the new do! You wear it well, sistah girl!
Love,
Aud
Florence,
Just wanted you to know how much your good nature, kindness and smile means to me. I felt very welcomed every time I walked into Fusion, especially when I worked there those two weeks.
You made me feel right at home - that was a gift.
You are in my prayers and thoughts.
Patti
Hey, this is Jimmi talking at 'cha...just kidding, this is Dan. I just wanted to let you know that you're super awesome and it was great having a mom at Fusion when my mom was living on the east coast. Blessings on your stay at OHSU, kick that cancer's booty for me!
Love,
Dan
Post a Comment