So Florence looks up those charity ribbons, you know the kind—pink for breast cancer, yellow for the troops—thinking to herself, hmm, I wonder what color it is for leukemia, maybe it’ll be something pretty. It turns out to be orange! LOL. All the Beavers in her life are getting a good chuckle about this. (And so is Flojo, who told me I could post this little story.)
Today is the bone marrow draw. The results probably won’t be in until Monday. Keep the good thoughts coming.
Audrey
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Florence,
Wanted you to know that I think about you daily and send you positive thoughts and prayers. If you need anything at all or just an understanding ear--I'm here. Dick and I have stared into the face of cancer and would love to be a source of support for you.
You're an amazing woman--hand in there.
Sylvia Ebbert 967-7971
Orange? YIKES--say it isn't so!
But Florence, I would wear orange for you, dear one.
GO DUCKS!
JudyB
Hello, orange is a beautiful color and just happens to be the colors for OSU. I'd be happy to wear orange for you Flo;) With all this Duck talk I had to say "Go Beavs!" :) Flo, remember when you guys put Shannon's Boxing Beaver doll's head in the Fusion toilet cover......ahh the memories. luv ya, jess
Flo and Larry,
Scott and Kylie and I are praying for you and Larry everyday. You better get better so I can make you some Wisconsin hotdish.
To a wonderful sister and I am so glad we have gotten closer in the last few years.
Love your sister. June.
Florence,
I'd even wear orange for you and you know that's a tough one for me. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.
Hang in there,
Love,
Rhonda
Hey FA & LA -
Orange......its a much prettier color than green.
Now that I know its the official color of leukemia, I'm sure you won't mind if I bring a few orange things to decorate your room :).
We're thinking about you and missing you both. We'll see you soon.
Love ya
Shannon
Hey you two!!
You guys are such troopers! Hang in there. You're both being prayed for daily by many many people. We sure love you guys! Dunno if we'll be able to come visit, and sorry mom and dad haven't been able to (Kayla had her vaccinations a couple weeks ago then we were around mom and dad) :( We'll be keepin you both in our prayers, Thank you for the updates!
Linz, Chris (leg's healin well), Abby and Kayla
Post a Comment