Today was another day of waiting and resting. Florence slept most of the day when her rash wasn't bothering her. Florence's brother, Paul, stopped in and visited for the evening. Erin Hurley called and also stopped in during the afternoon while she was in town.
Doctors continue to be pleased with the test results and tomorrow plan to discuss what the normal (if there is one) progression of treatment might be. This will give us a look at our possible future. The hospital's social care worker offered information on leave needs while a book on transplants and blood stem cells given to me by the BMT Coordinator was informative and raised more questions. I need to finish the book.
Tomorrow I will make a trip to Albany and Florence plans to sleep. Thursday will be the Bone Marrow test and the test results that will direct future treatment should be available on Monday.
Again, thank you for your thoughts and wishes,
Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Larry, keep the posts coming--it's so good to know what's going on...allows us to be with you both in spirit.
Flojo: keep the faith, my dear. Hugs.
Aud
Wow! This sight is awesome! It is so great to be able to keep in touch and for you to reach out with out having to do too much. Oh, my dear friends, I want you to know that I am praying for you both and for your body. You are one of the greatest women I know and have the strongest spirit...keep looking to faith and keep smiling!
Thanks for the call on Sunday! It was sooo great to hear from you, yet crazy to find out what is going on with you.
Did you happen to ask the doc if I can come up, being prego and all? I forgot to ask my doc.
Well, you are lifted high and I love you both! Have a great day and rest of you week!
~ Andrea
Hi Florence and Larry!!
The "germ carriers" are improving so I am hoping to be able to come up and see you very soon. John and Mitch will be back Sat. from the east coast. Sounds like they are having a great time. So many cool things to see and do. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better. We are praying for healthy new blood cells. Larry, thanks for all the updates. It is great to be able to check in and see how you are both doing.
Hugs to the both of you!!
The Bradners
Post a Comment