Friday, November 6, 2009

Safari

Well, we talked through Instant Message on Wednesday. It was 8:00pm here and 7:00am the next day for him. He said, "breakfast just got ready" (They have a cook preparing their meals!) then didn't come back to chat for 30 minutes! I was besides myself wanting to talk to him and just had to wait it out! hahhaha When he came back on screen the first things he asked me was for my "itinerary" and how was I feeling. (He's sooo awesome).

He chatted that he's "just trying to get use to the routine of not drinking the water, using bottled water to brush my teeth, you know."
He said that the group of people that are there working at the dentist clinic are great and that he and Paul visited the village where the clinic is set up. Then he said, "OK I need to go visit" and we signed off. I had so much more to ask him! :-)
So looking at his itinerary; he's camping at Tarangire Park for two days. Then Ol Tukai, Ngorongoro Crater, Empakaai Crater, then off to Arusha to fly to Zanzabar. It doesn't look like he'll be around a computer again until the 12th.

I'll post an update as soon as I hear from him again.
Florence
PS: Let me know with a quick hello, if anyone is reading these posts ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! Will read the rest when I get back
Ione