Larry's on his way home now. While he was gone we talked on the phone only once but iChatted about 10 times. I didn't receive anymore photos from him so I'll share a couple of the chats I received from him that were entertaining.
Below I've pasted a bit of one chat; he had gone on a Spice Tour on the island of Zanzibar and I asked him about it.
(Oh wow, these ended up small. You'll have to click on them to read them)

He added, "yah but you get to carry like 30,000 shil with you. Sounds impressive, by the way 500 shil and above are paper."
The lead-in to this next chat is that Allan has a girlfriend named Esther, she is from Amsterdam and probably in her early 30's.

Then this morning while I was asleep he left me a chat to let me know that they were on their way home!

I'll head to Portland tomorrow (Tuesday) to pick them up when they arrive home at 4:30pm. Again, they are 11 hours ahead of us so it's weird to think that he took off from Kilimanjaro Airport at 10:30pm tonight! hahahaha
Thanks for reading!
Flojo

No comments:
Post a Comment