Thursday, November 12, 2009

Got An Email Today

I heard from Larry! Here's what he had to say:
"Sorry for the late reply, we just got back from Safari. Things are great, wonderful people, to Zanzibar tomorrow at 10am out of Arusha Airport." Love ya, LA
That was it. I'm so glad to hear he's doing great.
So that means at 11pm our time tonight he'll be flying to Zanzibar Island. Wow, in looking at photos on the internet of Zanzibar I see that it's a beautiful place. I hope the weather is really nice for them.
I wrote back to him and asked him if he'd had any "Big Gulps" lately, hahhaha Wondered if he was having any soda pop withdrawals...
Well, I've got one more day to spend with Dad and then I head home. The weather here has been wonderful, it storms at night and then is sunny/cloudy during the day. Been taking walks along the bay front everyday. Today Dad, Phyllis and I checked out local history by touring the Siuslaw Pioneer Museum.
Blog ya later,
Florence

No comments: