Had an adventure today - went to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival with my brother Paul. Unfortunately its been too cold for the tulips to be in full bloom right now so the fields were very green. We decided to stay anyway and see what we could see. Here are some photos:
Pretty green, huh?
But there were some blooms on display.....
Caught this bee in flight!
Wow!
This one is my favorite shot...
The adventure came when we were just 20 minutes from home and I realized that I had left my purse sitting on a chair at the field! We had to drive back up to Woodburn (1/2 hour) to get it. Made for a long hot day! I felt so bad making Paul drive all the way back up there.... I was able to retrieve it, someone had turned it in!
Enjoy!
Florence

No comments:
Post a Comment