Here are the photos of our wood working project.
I got my Dad to remember to wear a mask while we were sanding and cutting up wood in his shop.
Gluing up the shelves and clamping them.
Larry working on a shelf.
Clamping up two doors.
Same.
Larry cutting glass for the doors.
The doors at home in our "garage workshop!" :-) Yikes....
With a few shelves installed.
Hanging the doors.
Doors on, shelves in!!!!!
I'm still working on categorizing the books. Notice that the three shelves to the right are finished, these are Casey's books from in his room. He kept them all in subject order, I just had to move them to their new place!
It is so exciting to have this project finished!
Next blog should be from Hawaii!!!
Love, Florence

1 comment:
Awesome bookshelf! I love books and would love to have something as beautiful as that in my home! And the tulips were awesome. Next year give me a heads up/maybe i can come and see them live!
Post a Comment