Today we are headed back to the Clinic for Labs and an appointment with one of the medical team. Florence is doing OK, still very weak and sleeps most of the day. At least she ate a little more yesterday and she didn't mention nausea (hope those continue). Her fluid intake is still low and that probably isn't helping. We could be back to doing home infusions again. OH BOY!!!! OR, maybe she just wants to hang out with the 5C gang again.
As for Trailering... small drip from the skylight frame on Saturday night was corrected with some repair tape and seems to be holding. It sounds like it might get cold up here real soon. They are talking 25 to 30 degrees tomorrow night and the next. Guess I need to check on protecting the trailer water line. Guess I could duct tape some squirrels to it. That would provide some fur insulation and a little body heat..... hummmmmmmm..... Looks like about eight big uns will do er.
I will advise on results after today's Clinic visit.
Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Florence - What do we need to do to get you to take in more fluids. I'm sure Larry and the 5C gang have tried lots of options. We are all anxious for you to come home - so drink up. How about a Lemon Drop? Hugs, Merla
Flo.......I think Merla has the right idea. If a Lemon Drop doesn't float your boat, you might try some Absolut and cranberry juice. Yummmm....lots of good vitamins too!!
Seriously, get those fluids in you somehow.....it helps me if I use a straw. Maybe you're already doing that?? How about if I get you a nice big BEAVER mug?? Oh wait, I guess that would be DUCK mug for you, huh? Whatever it takes, you need to drink, drink, drink! I'll be sending "thirsty" vibes your way!
Hugs,
Deb
Post a Comment