So Florence’s Lab Stats for 24th and then 26th are…
White Cells 2000 then 2400 (4500 - 11000)
Neutrophil 0.9 then 1.1 (1.8 – 7.7)
Red Cells 3.30 then 3.20 (4 - 5.2)
Platelets 49 then 50 (150 - 400)
Bryon Allen, NP sat down with us and went over where Florence was in her treatment. She gets to take 8 less pills per day but still needs to be DRINKING more. He also told her they normally send patients home about Day +30 but her blood counts were a little behind and a little lower than they would like to see. Since today is Florence’s Day +31; and, since Florence has a Doctor in Corvallis that is thought of highly; and, after talking with Florence, Bryon felt returning home would probably be the best medicine that Florence could get right now.
So, tomorrow morning I will pack up the trailer and we should be home tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the rain will hold off while the tear-down and unpacking takes place. Florence's JOB is to eat, drink, and exercise.
See you back in Albany…..
Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Fantastic news you two!!! When you get home, be sure to rest and drink up Florence. Keep up the great job and God bless you both.
Love,
Rhonda
Ohhh, this is wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for both of you, it will be so much nicer to be healing in the comfort of your home, Florence :O)
Will continue to lift you both up in prayer...have a safe trip home, and I hope that Larry didn't get to wet while hitchin' up the trailer!!!
God Bless,
XOX Cliffie :O)
OK, you two . . . it is raining here this morning. But, what the heck! Florence is coming home! So glad you will be here with us, again, in Albany.
Florence: 'Tis the holidays. Drink and be merry!
Love, Jeanne
Hurray for home! You know what that means, Florence: you need to step up and do your job with even greater vigor now that you've been paroled. Your officers down here will be hovering. Drink!
Audrey
Good News - You are coming HOME! Larry told us you have a new job and that is to eat, drink and get better. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. Love You!
Hugs, Merla
Yay Flo, I'm sure you two are more than ready to get home. Now you can watch the Packers play the Cowboys on Thur. from your own couch;) All the best wishes for a speedy recovery and good bye to Portland. Luv ya, Jess
Go Pack Go!
PACKERS...COWBOYS???
Hate to tell you, Florence, but the BEST game you'll watch is the BEAVERS beating your DUCKIES on Saturday.
Oh...ooppsss...I'm supposed to be ENCOURAGING you!
Sorry...I was encouraging ME!!
Honestly..soooo thankful you're coming home. What a trip!
God bless you both!
darrell
WOW! I'm SO happy for you! Keep up the hard work....remember you job it to continue to get better.. Love Ya, Kim
Hey Flo, hope you arrived home safely and are recovering quickly. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow during the "Civil War". Luv ya, Jess
Post a Comment