A couple bits of business….
If you want to send a comment, you click on ‘Comments” at the end of the daily blog. That lets you see all comments for the blog. Select the LEAVE YOUR COMMENT box at the right and type your comment. Then look below the box and complete the ‘word verification’ (Type the colored letters into the verification box). Then select 'other' for Identity. Type your name in the box and click PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT. That’s it…. Try it.
Florence loves getting comments on the blog and would also appreciate getting e-mail addresses so she can e-mail back.
As for Florence, Her chemo consists 7 little pills, stuffed into one capsule. She is taking 5 of the capsules 4 times a day. So that’s like 140 little pills a day!!!!!! But NO IV at this point.
She says she is still feeling good and plans to walk to the gift shop tomorrow….. Yeah, she can go out of the unit with a mask on and my guess is she has her CREDIT CARD with her. I’ll be waiting for sharp pains in my right hip tomorrow.
Some folks have inquired about visiting so Florence will be checking on what they expect her white cell counts will drop to and also how she will be feeling after chemo days. Stay tuned… At the least we will blog about it and let ya’ll know when stopping in may be a good thing…..
Thanks it for now….
Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
GO DUCKS....... 'O'Yeah.......
Hey Sis,
I am so glad you're feeling good. Yes, it is hard not to worry about you. People here in Wisconsin are praying for you. Love, June.
Glad you have your laptop to keep up with all the comments, you have gotten some really nice ones.... I talked to Cliffie today, she didn't know you were up there.. I have sent her your blog website... She is a new grandma again, I am sure she will tell you all about it..
Keep getting well,prayers for you
vonnie
Hello there - So nice to get back to the computer and to check in and see what has been going on with you. Rob and I took some vacation time last week. Sounds like you have been busy getting on with this journey. Glad to hear things are going well. How was your shopping trip? I did a little of that while we were away. Remember our trip to IKEA when you are ready!!! Take care and I hope Larry will be able to join you soon. Love and Hugs, Merla
Florence
I imagine you watched the oregon game last night, close until the last then the blow out. I was reading an article from one of the Sports Illustrated writers who predicted the BCS championship game was going to be between LSU and Oregon. If yesterdays game was any indication he was correct.
Stay strong and take care, Linda and I think of you daily, it has been great seeing you in person once in a while. It reinforces the great smile we see in the pictures.
Darrel & Linda
As usual we continue our prayers for you Florence, I guess we better pray an extra bit for Larry as he awaits the credit card bill!! Go Florence!!! LOL...keep up the fluids! The boys are asking about your progress and we're keeping up via the blog, thanks Larry! And if the nurses from 5C are reading this...take extra special care of our Florence as she is an extra special person (which I'm sure they know)!
The Martin Family ;0)
Hi There Florence, Thank you so much for remembering my birthday!! I wish they would not come so close together anymore haha!!! Natalie is 24 as of October 5th can you believe that.. We had alot of fun at that birth didn't we!! I sure do miss those days... I am so glad you are doing so good.. Hang in there and know Ms Bambi is missing you all the way from Missouri.. Love and Huggs Bambi better known these days as Gramma Bambi
Us nurses on 5C love Florence and usually fight for the chance to be her nurse. We will take extra extra special care of her.
Hey Guys just wanted you to know I am checking the blog every other day or so. The weather here in Dutch is getting colder and we see snow on the mountains all around us. If I see Mike Row I will ask for a autograph for Florance. Big hugs..
BOB Omstead
Dutch Harbor AK
romstead@mac.com
Post a Comment