Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Up and Away...........

Thursday is the day Florence goes to OHSU. I will be stuck here at home with stuffy sinuses taking antibiotics in an effort to get well and up to the hospital. That sounds backwards.…. Get well then go to the hospital…… I would hate to have a virus and make Florence ill while on chemo. So I’m going to stay behind while Florence’s brother takes Florence to OHSU. I know all the staff will watch out for her and keep her occupied.

So the morning should include a call to bed control to find out when her bed is ready then they will head for Portland. For me it will be waving good-bye then some work over the next couple days until I clear up, that I hope will be soon.

I will be talking with Florence daily and blogging to keep you all up to date. I will include her address at OHSU.

For now wish her well and good strength.
Larry

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Ooo, scary stuff, having a sinus infection in the house. Sounds like our girl didn't catch it, which is a big relief. Let us know if you need anything in the meantime. The Helping Hands cleaning crew is more than happy to disinfect the house for you. Just say the word...

Glad to hear that Flojo is up and on to OHSU. Major good vibes are coming your way, Flojo! Can you feel 'em? Hope so. Post your Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs photo on the wall and concentrate! :)

Best,

Audrey