Well, some news about schedules. It looks like we will be going to OHSU for an appointment with Florence’s primary Physician, Dr. Kovacsovics on Thursday, August 23rd. As we understand he will be discussing with us his treatment plan for Florence as well as his thoughts about a future transplant.
His plans for the next Consolidation is to start the second round on August 27th, so we have reservations in the RV Park again for that week. So, next week I will be prepping the trailer and giving it a wash. That way it will be ready to smash a bunch of insects on the way up I5. Ahhh, the fine Technicolor addition they make to the exterior paint scheme of a trailer……. Enough daydreaming…..
Florence had labs drawn today. Not sure what they were because Florence didn’t feel like waiting around for the report. So, I will stop in tomorrow and pick it up. My guess is blood counts are up and fine or we would have received word from Dr. Neville’s office.
Florence called me into the back yesterday because a BIG dog was in the backyard. I went out to have about 80 pounds of dog in a short stand-off until he warmed up to me. Then I realized the pooch was the neighbor’s dog from the block behind us. So, after loading 80 squirming pounds of dog into the truck canopy, I took Cowboy (that’s his name) home. Now I can clean the dog nose snot off the inside of every single canopy window when I clean the trailer. Man’s best friend…….
Other than that, things are as normal as they can be.
Thanks for stopping in…… Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hurray for normality and dog snot!
Audrey
Thanks for the updates Larry. You are very diligent about keeping it current. You and Florence are in our thoughts and prayers!
Craig
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm feeling very remiss about not washing my car recently. There's no dog snot, but there sure is a lot of city dust and whatever that sticky stuff from trees that I don't even remember parking under....
Changing the subject, for those of you who have considered signing up as a bone marrow donor, I signed up right away after this all started. It's very easy and quick; the only frustrating part has been the waiting to find out that my tests have been processed so that I am *really* on the donor list. Soon, I hope!
JudyB
Hi LA and FA, very funny comment about the carwashing deal from Sunday Larry. I actually believed it. It sounds like the way she cons me into doing things. Florence, I just got an e-mail from Kelsey in Africa and she asked about you. She is doing great and said to tell you her prayers are with you.
Ok, my first question is did the dog incident really happen or was that put in just to spice up the blog? I'm not sure about your stories these days Larry. :)
I'm glad you are both having a chance for a little boring normality. After all you have been through I am sure it is a comforting change. Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday to work in the yard. John has been off this week so he has kept us all busy around here working and now we are looking at a big home improvement project(s). Vacations, sometimes they are more work than rest, or create more work in the long run. We will fill you in on details when we see you.
Praying for a cure diligently!
The Bradner Family
LARRY,LARRY, LARRY !!!
IT'S NOT DOG SNOT!
IT'S LOVE DROOLS!!!
CAPUTO'S
Post a Comment