Sunday, September 14, 2014

Moved In!

The last few months have been pretty overwhelming, but we are moved into the new house now and getting somewhat settled. I apologize for the long delay in posting photos to those of you that check here regularly! I will bring my blog up to date very soon. Thank you for hanging in there!
Larry officially retired on June 30, 2014. Here are a few photos of his last day.

Took a photo of the last day I would see my sweetie in uniform and heading off to work!

The in/out board in Fire Administration, Larry's chewed bubblegum magnet shows him "out."

Chief Bradner presented to Larry a beautiful old Fire Alarm Box. Also, an American Flag that was flown over each of the 4 Albany Fire Stations during his last day.

Even equipped it with an Oregon Duck key chain!

Yummy cake at his Retirement luncheon

Larry and Lt. Ryan Bond

Larry and Chief John Bradner

Larry's been keeping so busy with our move that he doesn't really miss work yet. He misses his co-workers (as do I) so we are having all of Admin over for lunch this week at our new place!
Thanks again for checking in!
flojo

No comments: