Hello,
I have a BIG White Cell Count! And that's a good sign, because it shows I'm fighting off a cold I caught last week. Too much fun ended the week with me having a cold. But it's running it's course and I'm almost over it. I have not had a cold or flu since Fall of 2005, so it was my time. :-)
3/24/08
White Cells 4800 (4500 - 11000)
Red Cells 2.93 (4 - 5.2)
Neutrophil 3.5 (1.8 – 7.7)
Platelets 80 (150 - 400)
So this is a quiet Spring Break. We are looking forward to seeing Will and Ellie later this week for a visit or maybe breakfast. Will and Price (his twin brother) are our "sons from a different mother..... & father" hahha We love them both so much because they keep us in their lives.
I hope that those of you that have Spring Break off are having a great time. It was suppose to rain here yesterday and today but so far so good!
Love,
Florence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! Those numbers are excellent! I was worried when you said you had a cold, but hey, it sounds like it's exercising those WBCs and making them more muscular. Make sure to spoil yourself this week!
Love,
Audrey
Hurray for a high white blood cell count. Whew!! A big sigh of relief. So glad that things just seem to be getting better and better for you Florence. We are thinking of you often.
Leslie
YAY! Not that you caught a cold but that those darn white blood cells are finally doing some work and multiplying:) Have fun with Will. Take care!
Hi Florence,
I loved seeing the Tea pics from Poet's Garden. Remember the fun Branch Awards dinner we had there?
I posted a comment awhile back...& I feel kind of computer iliterate, since I thought it was an up to date blog...you probably didn't even see it, since it was WAY back there! I just noticed it tonight when I was catchin' up w/ your news. duh!
Loved your pics from the coast trip too...Glad that you got to get away for a fun time w/ Larry :O)
Would LOVE to get together...how about meeting at Sidekicks or Boc's if you're up to it? Have the flu right now, but as soon as I'm over it I'd love to vist & catch up. This is my 3rd round w/ this crud...one reason why I don't stop by :o( It's after midnight now, so looks like I'll be spending my bday having a party in my jammies w/ the flu~bugs (I'd rather have friends at the Tea Garden...no bugs allowed, ha ha!)
Get in touch w/ me...have you been getting my snail mail? kerryw@centurytel.net
Hugs! Cliffie
Post a Comment