Friday, July 26, 2013

Posting My Lab Results

Now that I'm on the yearly check up schedule at OHSU I thought I would post this last Monday's numbers and bring to an end that part of my blog...

Last time I posted numbers they looked like this:

January 2012  (Numbers in parenthesis show the normal range)
White Blood Cells 5800 (4000 - 11000)
Red Blood Cells 3.79 (3.9 - 5.2)
Neutrophils 3.0 (1.9 - 8.0)
Platelets 145 (130 - 400)

July 2013
White Blood Cells 6600 (4000 - 11000)
Red Blood Cells 3.99 (3.9 - 5.2)
Neutrophils 3.08 (1.9 - 8.0)
Platelets 160 (130 - 400)

Yeahhhhh, I'm normal! hahhaha I know, that's debatable.

I also had a dexiscan to check my bone density and it has increased enough in the last two years that I can stop taking the once a week Fosamax! YEAHHHHH!

I was invited to my BMT Nurse Amber's baby shower last month. She knows she's having a boy and they are naming him Vanson. It was a wonderful party (we didn't have to play any games!) and I met some of Amber's best friends who are all really nice and fun ladies.

Here are a couple of photos...



Thanks for stopping by to read!!
Flojo


1 comment:

jess d said...

Yay Flojo! Great numbers and thanks for reminding me about your blog so I can see the progress on the house:)