Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Take a moment and think about what you are thankful for this year. It's not something we tend to do very often so it's nice to be reminded at least once a year...

We've been invited to the coast this Thanksgiving. We will be taking Larry's Mom over to Florence to celebrate with my Sister-in-laws family. Lu will get to see a Grandchild and 2 Great grandchildren while we celebrate Thanksgiving. And I hope to see my Dad and Phyllis while we are in town, for a bit.

We are bringing Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Chip Cheesecake to dinner!

I know it's going to be a good batch when it over-runs the side of the bucket and oozes out the top! 2 quarts made, 2 more to go....


Cheesecake is in the oven!


A few days ago, this bush on my front porch was on fire with color!


Sweet Shot!

It's a windy blustery day today. While I was out this morning, I enjoyed sitting at a couple of red lights, watching hundreds of leaves go rolling through the intersection... until I got honked at... just kidding!

An enjoyable Thanksgiving to all my friends and family.
Love,
Flojo

No comments: