Tuesday, November 15, 2011

BCS Game January 2011

While in Eugene at a craft store last July, I saw a poster of the BCS Game that Larry and I went to in Arizona in January. I took a photo of the poster of where I knew we were sitting and then when I got home downloaded the photo onto my computer. Then I looked at the photos I had taken in January of the people around us in the stands to look for something that would stand out in the poster. Larry happen to be sitting near a guy with a yellow and green rugby striped shirt. I zoomed in on the poster photo and search and search until I found the striped shirt, and I found him, thus finding Larry and I!!!

I know you can't see it, but I placed a red arrow pointing at Larry's head in this photo!
It's near the center of the photo. If you click on the photo it will enlarge for a better view.


THERE! You can see Larry and I'm next to him on his left. I'm just a blur of hair with a black shirt on.... :-)



The guy with the striped shirt! hahaha (I so easily amuse myself!)

Just a crazy, late night blog post!
Flojo

No comments: