What a nice Summer its' been!
We've attended beautiful wedding ceremonies, and spent time with family and friends at concerts and road trips.
I saw my Oncologist today, I had not had a blood test since May so I was anxious to see the results.
Last Blood Test:
White Cells 5000 (4000-11000)
Red Cells 3.94 (3.9 - 5.2)
Neutrophils 2.62 (1.9 - 8.0)
Platelets 141 (130 - 400)
Today's results:
White Cells 5200 (4000-11000)
Red Cells 3.78 (3.9 - 5.2)
Neutrophils 2.78 (1.9 - 8.0)
Platelets 144 (130 - 400)
My Doctor reminded me that in 2 months I'll be 3 years out from my stem cell transplant and that as long as he has been doing transplants he rarely if ever sees a patient relapse after 3 years. I'll just keep reminding myself of that.
For some great exercise I've been playing Pickleball about 3 days a week. To see what this game is, you can go to the link:
http://www.usapa.org/whatis_pball/index.php
The link has a slide show of still photos, but if you click on "Watch a Pickleball Video" you'll see the action! This game is VERY popular with retirement communities in the warmer climates....
I'm looking forward to introducing this court sport to the guys at Albany Fire soon. A couple of friends that I've been playing PB with are going put on a demo at one of the city parks this Thursday morning.
I had my first Studio Meringue sale of cards this Summer. They were sold at a shop in North Albany called "Vintage Roost." It's only open a few times a year, usually seasonally. I'll post a photo of the display that they set up for me.

I have a few shop owners that I know in Corvallis and Albany so my plan is to go talk to them and show them my card line.
Ok, I'll blog at you later!
Florence

No comments:
Post a Comment