Sunday, May 2, 2010

Take A Guess!


Hello!,

I stayed with my Dad for a few days this month to show him some tips on using a new laptop that he has. While I was there I took a few photos of something I want to share/show you. The photos are below and after the last one, I'll share with you what it is!! It's YUMMY...... (my only clue).









My Dad is famous for not using things that I've made for him. (Don't know if I should take that as something good or bad!). I made him some pressed cookies one Christmas that had an angel on them and were wrapped in a clear package with grosgrain ribbon and he never opened them, 5 years later they are still in the pretty package on his shelf.

So, the above photo is of a jar of Fudge Sauce that I made for my Dad this past Christmas! I opened it to find he hadn't used it..... but look what happened to it!!! It crystallized! INTO A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE POT OF WHAT LOOKS LIKE LEAVES OR FLOWER PETALS !! It is an amazing sight. It's like a jar of snowflakes!!

He got a good chuckle seeing me so excited about the pattern and of the ton of photos I took of that jar of chocolate sauce.....


****MAY****
My favorite month. I look forward to enjoying the weather, the flowers and the holidays. I hope that you all enjoy it too.

Love, Florence


No comments: