Here are a few photos....
Larry and I booked our trip to Hawaii!! We will be going to the big island of Hawaii for 10 days! And during one of those days we are going to fly to Oahu to see Pearl Harbor. I've been dreaming of this vacation since 2001 when I ripped the cover photo off of a catalog and hung it up inside one of the cabinets over our computer desk. I teased Larry by putting our names on it and said that the picture depicted us when we celebrate our 25th Anniversary in 2007. Well, I hope to recreate that photo when we go in April! If I do, I'll post it...... :-)

Whoo-hoooo!!

3 comments:
Awesome, Im so glad you folks are going on a vacation. You both deserve it. Ps, i love my AFD historical book. It sits on the coffee table for all to see and many have oogled over its beauty!!!
The vase is a great addition to Casey's Park and looks great. I'm so excited that you and Larry will be making your much anticipated trip to Hawaii. I know you will love it. Pearl Harbor is worth the extra trip and effort. It is so impactful. Both of you I know will appreciate it. When are you getting on Facebook? You need to join the growing trend. It can be addicting though. :)
Opps! that last post was from me, I am not signed in on this computer. Sorry!!
Leslie
Post a Comment