Just wanted to share some photos.

From the plane, flying over the Rockies.

I was surprised by the haze, must be all the wood stoves burning....
This is Lois, she is Lynda's Mother-in Law. She is sooo sweet! And amazing! She had a pacemaker placed one week ago and went back to work today. She works 30 hours a week and keeps very busy, like I said, she's amazing! We went over to her place tonight and had dinner. Lynda and I prepped the ingredients and Larry made dinner.
So, it's snowing in the mountains tonight and tomorrow we are heading there. We are going to see Red Rocks Amphitheatre and then on to a town named Breckinridge. It will take about an hour and 45 minutes to get there, BUT if we run into snow maybe it will take a little longer!
:-) Wednesday Larry is getting a tour of the Parker Fire Training facility and Lynda and I are going shopping! Then Thursday we board the train in Denver at 8:00 am to head home.
More photos to come soon.
Thanks for reading!
flojo
flojo


1 comment:
Breckinridge is where I learned how to ski. We went there every year for several years, then we started going to keystone. Breckinridge is a really neat town.....or it used to be. I haven't been there since 1992 tho. that's the last time we went skiing!
Post a Comment