Hello!
Just trying to be funny. I'm in Florence, visiting Dad and Phyllis for a few days. I'm staying with my Dad. We took a picnic lunch out to Mercer Lake yesterday and it was a beautiful, sunny and warm day. I'll post a photo when I get home. Today I had lunch with a friend that I had not seen in about 3 years. We ate a delicious meal at a restaurant overlooking the river and had a great time catching up. Tomorrow Dad and I are going to visit with a family friend and another one of Dad's friends that everyone thinks is his brother. That will be fun to see someone that people think looks like my Dad.
I saw my Dr. in Corvallis last week and my lab test came back with no big changes, I'll post the numbers when I get home.
Well, I've got to get back to visiting with Dad and Phyllis!
Blog you later,
Flojo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment