Hello,
Just a quick note to tell you we're in Parker, Co. staying with my sister-in-law Lynda! Parker is just a few miles south of Denver. Yesterday was a catch up day and today we are heading out to Colorado Springs to be tourists! It will be a "high altitude" challenge for me! hahahha Since I'm such a wimp.....
Thank you to everyone who helped me reach my Relay For Life goal!!!!
I'll write more later!!
Love, Flojo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi you two; Just telling Harold today that I would just love to take a trip up to Oregon when the heat gets to about 110 here. Would love to visit Larry's parents and also meet you and see Larry after so many many years. Have a wounderful time on your trip and give Linda our Love. My throughts and prayers are always with you my dear Florance. Take good care. Hugs & Love to you both. Myra
Post a Comment