We have to keep the Earth in mind more than just one day though! :-)
Saw my Dr. today and received my lab results from yesterday:
White Cells 3500 (4500 - 11000)
Red Cells 2.87 (4 - 5.2)
Neutrophil 2.19 (1.8 – 7.7)
Platelets 93 (150 - 400)
Everything slipped down a bit, but my Dr. said it was nothing to worry about. It's an up and down kind of thing.... I feel really well but still need lots of sleep. He said it was OK to start an exercise program and with that I might have more energy. I still have numbness in both feet from the Chemo, but hopefully that will go away, it's a wait and see kind of thing.
Weekend before last (yes, the one where it was like 80 degrees out) I got up the nerve to go on a motorcycle ride with Larry and another couple. We all rode down together to a hot dog stand on 99E north of Junction City. After a delicious lunch (and I'm not really one for hot dogs - except at Duck Football games!!!) we headed east over I-5 to Brownsville then home. I'll post some photos below and a minute of video I shot...
Larry & I with Gary & Deb Keehn

Gary & Deb ahead of us going across the Bridge into Brownsville.
Unfortunately there is a lot of wind noise on my video. It shows us heading North on the East side of Interstate 5 towards Albany.
Funny how I was not a bit scared on this ride. My guess is that after all I've been through this last year that I was thinking, "What's a little motorcycle ride?" haha
Love, Florence

2 comments:
I will not show my husband that video clip because then he'll start in again about how much he'd like a motorcycle, how fuel-efficient they are, etc. Looks like you guys had fun and great weather to boot. Keep those numbers up!
Love,
Aud
HEY Flo, vroom vroom. I'm sure Larry was thrilled that you enjoyed the ride. Hope you continue to feel better and better. Miss you, Jess
Post a Comment