In June of 2007 I was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia. This blog was started by friends I worked with at Fusion Marketing and Design, Trent and Audrey, to keep family and friends informed of my journey. Almost everyday my husband posted my condition with love and laughter. This blog was a blessing! During my cancer battle, reading comments kept my spirits up, and the prayers sent were answered by my continued remission - 13 years in June! I've continued this blog with my renewed awe of this world around us, sharing day to day discoveries and things of wonder to me. I've got my camera with me everywhere I go and have captured something just about everyday since my battle; a photo diary of life. Of course I've only posted some of the 65,500+ photos I've taken since 2007! I thank all of you who take a little time out of your day to see what I've shared with you in the life - family - friends I love here on Earth! Love, flojo
For a tax-deductable fee of $52, you can order a marrow type testing kit and join the marrow donor registry. It's easy--just a cheek swab with some giant Q-tips.
No comments:
Post a Comment