Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blue Man Group

Larry, Paul and I headed to Eugene last night to see the Blue Man Group. I snuck a few photos while at the show because the scene was so fantastic. But first a few cloud shots from our drive down I-5!

Looking West at the Coast Range.


I love the TV show "Storm Chasers" and this reminded me of some of the scenes on it. EXCEPT we are lucky enough to have it just be rain in that shrouded area NOT a tornado!!! (Linda B. of Oklahoma, I thought of you when I took this photo :-)


While waiting for the show to start they had this passage to read.... of course this is true with meeting people within our own culture too.


This was near the end of the show.... I would guess these giant balls to be about 10 feet in circumference..





Now I really broke the law, but just for 6 seconds.....



BEAUTIFUL!!
flojo

2 comments:

jess said...

Cool pics of clouds and floating balls;)

Anonymous said...

The first print is just beautiful! I love cloud photos too! That one looks like the Light of Jesus is shining through!

Linda B

(and loved the Oklahoma clouds! LOL)