Friday, October 29, 2010

New Important Widget

I posted this widget a little late, but I was reading through old emails and found it. The widget to the left supplies a list of non-profits that will be having their tax exempt status revoked because of not filing a simple federal tax form for the last three years. If any of you are involved with a non-profit organization it would benefit you to check and make sure it's not on the list. I've found a few that I might make contact with. I may find out that they do not exist anymore, but it's worth the call if they are! No 501(c)3 wants to lose its tax exempt status.

Click on the widget then click on the: "List of organizations at risk of automatic revocation
" link

Then find your state in the list, click on it and it will download a pdf...

Thanks for reading!!
Florence

No comments: