Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pennies

South Albany High School is having a penny drive for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society this month. March 1 through the 12th. So for Casey's birthday yesterday I brought a bag of pennies to donate.
At South they have a separate photo of every graduating class lining the walls in the front hall. While I was there I took some photos of Casey's "Class of 1999 Photo" and wanted to share the giggle with all of you!


Their photo hangs next to the Student Store...


Casey is near the top on the left hand side... ;-)



OK, so maybe you couldn't find him, he's wearing a green stocking cap... :-)



There he is! And while everyone else is smiling for the camera, Casey, Will and Jason are pretending that they see something big that's about to step on them all.... (that's how he explained it when he brought his copy of the picture home back in 1999 and I was like "WHAT??!)

Had a great day yesterday, so many well wishes from friends and family that it made my heart full of joy! Awesome!!!

Love to all,
Florence

No comments: