This Friday I'll be walking in the Survivors Walk in Albany's Relay For Life. It's at 6:30pm at the West Albany High School track.
Thank you so much to the Albany Firefighters Community Assistance Fund for donating $300 in my name to Relay For Life. I thank you for your continued thoughts, prayers and support. You all mean the world to me!
Larry came home this weekend after spending a week in Emmitsburg, Maryland at the National Fire Academy. This was his first time back at the Academy since 1981 (when we were dating!) He said it was a great class, he met a lot of great guys and has had so many great stories to tell of his time there. I'm so glad that he went.
I had planned on getting some projects done while he was gone and didn't. I'm taking an online course through LBCC's "ed2go" program and I'm three lessons behind, so I worked on getting caught up. (I didn't! :-() The class I'm taking is "Creating Web Pages." I'm developing a website all about Casey. When I finish it I'll post a link to it on my blog. The course runs through the end of June.
In memory of Casey, June 14th. we received flowers and cards from friends, thank you so much!
Love, Florence & Larry

No comments:
Post a Comment