Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Party

Hello!

Here are my numbers for October, some of them dropped a little from September but I saw Dr. Neville yesterday and he said everything is OK. He said it would be a good idea for me to get flu shot, so his nurse gave me one. I've never had a flu shot before, and so far I have not felt any effects from it. I'll see Dr. Neville again in two months. I see Dr. Kovacsovics next week on Thursday - it's been 6 months!

September 16, 2008
White Cells 5400 (4500-11000)
Red Cells 3.69 (4 - 5.2)
Neutrophils 2.84 (1.9 - 8.0)
Platelets 123 (150 - 400)

October 28, 2008
White Cells 3700
Red Cells 3.13
Neutrophils 2.01
Platelets 108

After my appointment we stopped by Bed Bath and Beyond.
Whoo-hoo! I bought a foot massage machine... My feet ache pretty badly at night, so now I'm going to have a massage every night before I go to sleep! The more I walk during the day the more they hurt, and I've had such good energy for the last 3 weeks that I've been on my feet A LOT.

My brother Paul is in San Miguel Mexico right now with my Uncle Bill and Aunt Dixie. My Uncle went to Art School in San Miguel and he likes to travel back there when he can. This is Paul's third trip there and second one with my Aunt and Uncle. Uncle Bill is my Dad's younger brother. I'll have some photos to post when Paul comes home.

The Albany Fire Department pumpkin carving party was GREAT! SO many families came and carved pumpkins, it was amazing.... We started this event in 1997. Here are a few photos of this years fun.....

Enjoying lunch.


Picking out a pumpkin pattern


That tis the question...


Scary decorations.
Larry will make a photocopy of whatever pattern you choose!!


Spiderman!


Mitch Bradner's tiny jack-o-lantern


Some of the pumpkins carved at the party! Mine says "Welcome" and Larry's is the two headed monster on the pumpkin in the top left hand corner of the photo....


Letting the kids run off some of their energy outside on the grass volleyball court at Station 12.

Then for another party we went to I made the recipe below - thanks to Martha Stewart......

Fingers and Toes


Yum! They were soft pretzels with blanched almonds for nails (food color for the fingernails).

Better get going! Love you all!
Flojo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some Pretty cute kids in this!! Love ya!
Sadie